Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have an Idea

Many people take the time out of there day to do small hobbies (puzzles, peace rallies, folk music, etc.) I have devised a way to spend my day and maybe increase interest in my career. I call it...

The Canada Re:Brand Project

How do these start?... Oh yes a Statement of purpose.

I intend to take the idea of Canada and rebrand it into a reflection of the nation itself. Not to say that Canada's branding already isn't a great reflection, not at all to say that actually. I am doing this purely out of the love and respect of my home Nation. I may borrow or reuse and reinvent elements of the Canadian brand, but only as a way to keep Canada from being drastically changed in my re:branding project.

I will try to post roughs and concepts as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment